The SASAH Blog is a multi-pronged, digital platform designed for SASAH students and by SASAH students.
The SASAH Blog fulfills five key functions:
- To showcase SASAH student’s academic and creative works to other students and the broader community
- To tighten the bond between past, current, and future SASAH students by encouraging thought provoking discussions outside the classroom
- To enable SASAH students to interact with and be inspired by each other’s projects
- To supplement SASAH students’ academic learning with unique opportunities to share their international and other out-of-classroom experiences
- To introduce the SASAH program to prospective students looking for an enriched educational experience at Western